(To view our Terms & Conditions please click here
1. General: This website (the "Website") and any information obtained through the Website or from other sources is stored on servers operated and maintained by Rudolf Prehn GmbH and/or our hosting providers. ("Rudolf Prehn", "we" or " us")).
3. Disclosure to third parties: We will only pass your information on to third parties for the purpose of providing you (including quoting you for the provision of) goods or services.
5. Our email newsletters: We currently send our customers an email newsletter periodically to keep them informed of new products offers. We will provide those newsletter(s) to you free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
Our newsletters may contain promotions or advertisements relating to goods or services provided by us or our group companies and third parties from time to time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter, on the Website, or by contacting us through the form provided here
6. Third party sites: The Website contains links to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
7. Cookies: The Website automatically gathers certain information such as IP addresses and the number and frequency of visitors to the Website and individual web pages. This is collected using cookies and is used by us, for security and monitoring purposes, to manage the Website, to track usage, to improve the Website and to ensure the Website is as appealing to visitors as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. To learn more about cookies and how to reject them, visit www.aboutcookies.org . Rejection of cookies will not prevent you from using most of the features on the Website. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser.
We may also include web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. This means that if you open an email from us we can see which of the pages of our Website you have visited. Our web beacons do not store additional information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened our email. If you object to web beacons, we recommend that you follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling Prehn.com cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we may automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier of your computer or other access device; but we will not identify you as an individual.
8. Security: In accordance with legal requirements, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Rudolf Prehn nor any of its group companies, directors, employees or owners shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
or to enforce our rights, or to protect the safety of others.
from time to time. If we do so, we will post an updated version on the Website. You will be bound by the new terms upon your continued use of the Website.
11. Contact details: You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you have any general questions about the Website, you can contact us at through the form provided here
. If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us
1. The Prehn.com Website (the "Website") is operated by Rudolf Prehn GmbH. Rudolf Prehn GmbH is referred to in this policy as "we" " us" or "our".
How You Should Use this Website
2. By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept them and do not intend to be bound by them then you must not use this Website and must exit it immediately. Your continued use of this Website will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to alter, delete, adapt, take down or in any other way amend the whole or any part of this Website at any time and without notice. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and you should review this page on a regular basis. If you continue to use the Website after any such amendments have been made you will be deemed to accept those amendments. You may access these Terms and Conditions at any time by accessing the link to them which appears at the bottom of each page of this Website.
4. This Website is intended for use by persons above the age of 18 years only.
5. You must not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website not to function or use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
6. All Website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on this Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
7. Under no circumstances shall the use of this Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
8. No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade marks or logos which appear on this Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. You must not, nor must you allow any other person to copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell, distribute, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with this Website or any part of it in any way or directly or indirectly disrupt or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) with or alter this Website, other than in the course of viewing or using this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Links to other websites
10. This Website contains links to other websites which may be of interest. These links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over and do not endorse nor are in any way responsible for the content of such websites.
11. The owners or operators of those websites may offer for sale generally or directly to you products or services and any purchase of such products or services shall be directly between you and the third party. In no way shall we be liable for any such products or services and we do not make any representations or give any warranties or recommendations in respect of such products or services.